Are you looking for a first, second or third mortgage? New Haven has a solution to fit your needs. Whether you are looking to refinance and pay off some debts, or purchase a new home and you need creative mortgage options, we can help.
You may want a new first mortgage to:
- Buy a new home, a second property (like a cottage), or an investment property
- Pay off an existing mortgage
- Take out equity to consolidate debt
- Do home improvements or renovations
- Bring your property taxes or existing mortgage arrears up to date
- Pay off creditors
- Among many other reasons
Benefits of 2nd and 3rd Mortgages
There are many benefits to getting a 2nd or 3rd mortgage. Sometimes, it is not worth paying out your existing bank mortgage if you have a very low-interest rate.
Instead, we can register a 2nd or 3rd mortgage to help you:
- Pay off existing higher rate loans and credit cards
- Bring property taxes up-to-date to avoid late interest, penalties, and potential sale of your home
- Payout spousal equity in the event of divorce
- Bring your existing mortgage arrears up-to-date
- Stop power of sale proceedings on your home
- Pay off creditors or collections
Faster Processing Times
Our team is fast and efficient when it comes to processing inquiries, analyzing requests, and issuing commitments. This means you get the money you need when you need it.
New Haven Mortgage Corporation has worked hard to establish itself as a reputable leader within the mortgage industry. This means that both lawyers and lenders work with us to expedite the process.
Experts in Debt Consolidation
We understand that debt and financial hardships happen. Our team are experts in the alternative mortgage market and can help you find the best solution to your mortgage needs.